Aside from being a guilty pleasure, there are also practical reasons that you can use this site especially for entrepreneurs, advertisers and the like. Actually, according to studies made, traffic bought about by this site is easily converted to sales. It is beating Facebook when it comes to driving traffic to websites and that the leads are better in quality.
To summarize, here are the reasons that you should use Pinterest for marketing:
- Its rapid growth says a lot about it; that it provides significant value to its users and that they are willing to spend noteworthy part of their time on this site.
- It makes content sharing on the web much easier. If you are successful in creating valuable content, then it is much easier for those who found it interesting to disseminate this all over the web.
- It is visually-driven. According to statistics, the most shared content in web is images and videos. If your business is product-driven, then you can make the most out of Pinterest by sharing remarkable photos of your products which are tactically arranged with other images of interest.
- Pinterest is a good place to start showing off your brand’s personality. Aside from introducing your products, you are also able to share other interests to put your brand’s personal side on the limelight.
- It gives SEO benefits even if the site has restricted this part to an extent. Just don’t forget to put the follow code in many links, pins and boards.
- It is a great site for discovery, meaning users go there to look for something. It will give your business a better chance of being found out by people who are going to take the next step.