A new Android smartphone this time using the concept of a QWERTY keyboard and called Samsung Galaxy Pro. It is a curious mix of a professional form factor married to relatively cheap materials, but somehow it retains a likeability factor in use. It looks metallic, but is covered from head to toe in plastic and is extremely light which offers a sense of the budget sector it is aimed at. It is quite odd, but follows the current trend for Android handsets to use fairly cheap outer materials to create lightness. It seems that lightness is becoming a fascination with Samsung, Sony Ericsson and others and while this is beneficial, it can make a phone feel slightly cheap.
The Galaxy Pro squeezes a four-row button array beneath a set of Android keys and a 2.8-inch touchscreen, while its insides are filled with an 800MHz processor of an unspecified variety and a 3 megapixel cam with autofocus skills.The Samsung Galaxy Pro is an entry level Android phone with QWERTY keypad.up to 32GB external memory,video recording and more.
Samsung Galaxy Pro supports SMS, MMS, EMS, and Email Messaging and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB data connectivity. The Smartphone is equipped with a standard battery.
- Network: Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G HSPA 900/2100 MHz
- OS: Android 2.2 OS
- Processor: 800 MHz Processor
- Display: 2.8 inch Capacitive Touch Display Screen
- Four-row QWERTY keyboard
- Camera: 3 Megapixel Autofocus Camera
- External Memory: 32 GB of expandable memory 2GB Memory Card included
- Social Hub for Facebook, Twitter access
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Instant Messenger/Push E-mail/MMS
- TouchWiz User Interface
- Battery: 1350 mAh
- Talk Time: 2G : 11 Hrs /3G : 6 hrs 10 mins
- Standby Time: 2G: 610 hrs / 3G: 430 hrs